Tips for Enjoying Mommy and Me Classes
- Introduce yourself to some of the other parents in the class and create friendships.
- Consider suggesting that some of you go out for coffee as a group after class sometime.
- Use the class time to really interact with your child, laugh and be silly.
- Turn off your phone to eliminate distractions during mommy and me classes
- Choose the class time around your child’s nap schedule so they can get the most out of the experience.
- f you work full-time, look for classes in the evenings or split the class time with your ex, a grandparent, or another involved family member.
- Repeat some of the songs and activities with your child at home.